Monday, July 1, 2013

At An Uncertain Hour is now Out of Print

I regret to inform you that StoneGarden.net has closed down, as of today, so At An Uncertain Hour is now out of print.  Kristopher Stamp has done a splendid job with StoneGarden, but he's reached the stage where he needs to move on to other things.  I'd like to thank him for publishing At An Uncertain Hour and for all the help he's given me.

The rights have now reverted to me, and I'm hoping to be able to reissue the novel on Kindle, and maybe even in a print format, as a self-published book.  My main reservation about self-publication is the editorial issue, since the choice is between paying a substantial amount for a freelance editor and issuing a book without a rigorous, professional editorial process.  In this case, however, I have the benefit of StoneGarden's original editing, so I can be confident that this aspect, at least, will be up to scratch.

The self-publishing process will be a learning curve, and I'm not sure how long it's going to take, but watch this space - the Traveller will return.

No comments:

Post a Comment